How to Stop a Eviction...
* Offers dependant on location & timescales. Cash in bank is dependant on timescales and complexity of circumstances. In normal circumstances we aim for 7 days completion.
How to Stop a Eviction?
* Offers dependant on location & timescales.
Sell House Fast Scotland for Cash...
We Buy Any House in Scotland for Cash...
Rapid Sale - How to Stop a Eviction
We offer an unparalleled service that is rarely found when it comes to you being eviction from your property. We understand how a change of circumstances can put the squeeze financially on many homeowners, giving them no place to turn and no way out. The simplest way for a homeowner to Stop an Eviction is to sell the property fast. So if you are thinking How to Stop an Eviction, then this is one of the only ways to do it.
Our aim is to help homeowners by taking the stress out of the situation and help them move on with life. Facing eviction from your property while it may seem like the end of the world, most definitely isn't. We can help by buying the property and giving you the time you need afterwards to get sorted.
Why use Rapid Sale to Stop Eviction?
- We take care of everything, no stress on your part
- We complete the N244 form for Free
- We help save equity in your property by stopping your lender taking control
- With our in-house legal team we can stop homeowner repossession and homeowner evictions fast
- Our offer will be the best offer possible and will be the exact amount you receive
- No legal fees or valuations or estate agents to pay, we take care of all this
- After we have purchased your property, there is no rush to move
The simplest & sometimes the only way to Stop an Eviction
We believe if you have equity in your property then selling it before repossession or an immediate eviction from the lender happens is the simplest most effective solution. We have had many clients who have gone to other companies to try and get a loan to stop the repossession and ended up with a charge on their property for £1000s and still they have been repossessed and even worse they now have a charge from a loan company outstanding when the house is sold.
The fact is, if you are facing repossession and need to stop eviction then very few if any companies will loan you money in time and if they manage to do so the rate would be extortionate leaving you with your mortgage and a high loan to pay.
Also if there is a court order and the lender has gone for possession they may not be happy you are using a loan to pay them with as they would also look at affordability and your finances, so you still might not stop the eviction unless the court and lender is happy.
In general once you tell a lender you are selling your property to us, we would have the proof of funds in place to show which would be enough and would instantly stop the eviction.
We can help in any situation that requires a quick sale of property.
We can help anybody facing Debt, Mortgage Arrears, Repossession or Bereavement, Matrimonial problems within a few hours.